post 3

What do you do in a bored day when you have Netflix?
Well, my best pastime is see "Friend". It's one of my favorite comedy series, because it's the history of six friends named Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey. They are in their thirtys and dealing with problems like: the laboral world, love relationships, childrens, while they are youngs yet.
But "Friends" is not my only favorite serie. I like a lot the mistery tv series, like Thirteen Reasons Why or apocalyptic series, like The Walking Dead that scared me a little bit or another comedy (that i think this it's as good as "Friends") like The Simpsons.
And if you ask to me what tv serie I recommend I'd say that it's very difficult for me (laugh), because in the plataforms like Netflix, HBO, etc you can find a lot and different genders. But i think that The Simpsons it's a good serie that anyone can see (well some chapters). This tv serie include social critic, humor and sarcasm. 
I remember when in may of this year my tv was just on Fox channel, because the channel was transmiting The Simpson ALL DAY. I WAS SO HAPPY. IT WAS LIKE BEING IN PARADISE.

Comentarios

  1. FRIENDS is also one of my favorites series but I havent seen all the seasons yet.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. OMG, FRIENDS it's one of my favorite series too! I like it because you identify with the characters and their lives.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. OHHH! My favorite series is Friends too! Every time I want to see something relaxed in my bed I watch this series!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I never get bored of The Simpsons. I can watch the same episode 43285257 times \(^▽^)/

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i've never can pronounce Courteney cox arquette as Marge Simpson. And i don't like friends maybe because i'm an otaku but i do not like it. Don't kill me pls

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I have never seen FRIENDS, I cry for this. But I hope watch that serie someday. I don't like "The Walking Dead" I think that It's very boring. I'm sorry :-;

    ResponderBorrar

  7. The Simpsons are a classic, but unfortunately the chapters of now are not good as those of ancient seasons :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Practice Post

post 6