post 6

In the past post I talked about the job that i would like to have.
But i would like to continue studying another career. Something very different to journalism, like nutricionist or personal trainer, but i would like to studying something related to journalism too, like a course that learn me more about investigation.
I think that i would like to study nutrionist in the University of Chile or the Catholic University of Chile, but if i can´t study in that universities i would like to enter to study another university, but good at health careers. But in the case of an course related to Journalism i would like to study abroad, like Spain or England.
It could be great study to distance, but I think that is not the same that have a teacher learning you in front of a class. I like that system, because I can ask if I don´t understand the content, and more entertaining, because i would travel to anothe country and meet new places, food and people.
Probably, if i travel to another country, i won´t come back to Chile for a long time, because i would like to spend my time travelling for another countries while I´m working, but it´s a little complicated, so i would be happy studying abroad.
Have a great weekend, dear!

Comentarios

  1. We have to plan as a group to go to study in Spain, as several of us want to go there. Jajajajajaja

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Practice Post

post 3