post 4

When I was a child i didn't like to read. I remember that one of my aunts gave me a lot of books, but i didn't read them for a long time. But with the time I began to read, and now i love it.
I enjoy a lot read all the books that my teachers gaves me or recommends me. Especially books that talks about real facts.
But the book that i loved and i will never forget is named "La Tregua", and his author is the uruguayan Mario Benedetti, one of my favorite authors along with the colombian Gabriel García Marquez.
The book talk about a old man who is bored about his life and suddenly meet a young girl that change his life completely.
I don't have an specific type of books, i just read whatever and then I jugde. But i don't enjoy the books who use complicated or poetic lenguage, that makes difficult to understand what I'm reading.
With all the books that i read i would like to write one. I don't know what would be the theme, but i like the investigation, the food, sugar and meat industry, and also the nutrition.
Bye.

Comentarios

  1. We have the same favorite book! I love the way it is writeen

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mario Benedetti is the maximum! I like books of food, meat industry and nutrition too. I think that's very interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I read that book at school and I also loved it, I even remember getting a seven on the test. JAJAJAJA

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think it happens to many of us children that we don't like to read. In my case I started with the books "Yonky el Zombie". It wasn´t a serious book, but for starters it was pretty good

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Practice Post

post 3

post 6